This Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update is the latest version for the device that that you can download from download link and save into your computer in form of a zip file. You also need to extract zip format using your computer before you use it. For successful update the device, you can follow the guide given below if you are uninformed about how to flash Samsung Stock ROM software.
Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update Stock ROM Method
Checking out the battery is the one you should keep in mind prior to flash. Make sure your device has at least 70% charged. Before flashing or installing firmware on your device, you also need to backup your device data as well as personal data as the process will wipe out all data in the device.
- Go to site for the download link of Stock ROM Firmware zip file and download it into your computer and extract it.
- If you have not Samsung USB Drivers installed in your computer, do so.
- You need to download ODIN v3.10.7. Once done, extract and then start Odin.
- Reboot your device in Download Mode by pressing Power + Home+ Volume keys at same time.
- Use data cable to connect your Samsung device with computer and wait several minutes until you see blue light in ODIN.
- Use the AP/PDA button in Odin to add the firmware flash file you have downloaded before.
- Before you start the Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update, you need to check out the re-partition option. Make sure it is not ticked or marked. You should unmark if it is. When ready, you can now begin the flashing process by pushing the start button.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes and you will be notified when the process is successful.
Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update Alternative Process
You can also try this method to flash Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update.
- Download the zip packages that consist of 2 Parts and then copy them to the SD Card of the device
- Reboot device in Recovery mode
- Tap Install Zip From SD card from your device
- Tap Choose Zip From SD Card and then choose the ROM zip package in the folder
- Tap Yes key to start the installation and wait until the process is complete
- Install the GAPPS zip package by repeat steps 3-5 and wait until it is complete.
- Restart your device and it takes up to 20 minutes for the startup screen to appear and enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Star Advance Software Update.