The custom ROM allows phone users to use Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update to update their device. This new Marshmallow Upgrade has come with so many advanced features including up to 4x increased performance, a battery saver feature with up to 90 minutes extended device battery, smoother, faster, and more powerful computing experience, ARM x86 offers 64-bit SoCs supports, higher mobile graphics with the OpenGL ES 3.1 Android extension pack, natural motion, realistic view, responsive control and familiar visual elements, smarter notifications on the top of the display, lost data or device protection with new encryption, far better protection against malware and flaws, high-tech video technology and full support for HEVC to allow UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, saving power and improving HLS with videos decoding.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update Preparation
Here are some additional aspects you should know before you try the custom ROM:
It is strongly recommended you back-up for your personal data to prevent data loss.
Before starting the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update process, make sure there is more than 79% battery power in your device.
The USB Debugging mode on your device should also be enabled.
If the device stops during the installation or while booting before you reboot your device, you may need to engage wipe dalvik or wipe cache partition.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update Step By Step
You can install your Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update by following these steps:
- Open your browser and go to the page where you can find the download link for the Android Marshmallow ROM for your device.
- Install the ROM Manager that you can get that from Google Play store into your phone and then install the clockwork mod recovery.
- Use the USB cable to plug in your device to your computer. And then copy the ROM.zip file that you have already downloaded earlier into your phone’s memory card.
- Use ROM Manager to help you reboot your device in recovery mode.
- Access the recovery menu to remove the whole data as well as Delvik Cache. Return to the recovery main menu once you have done this. Now open the Flash ROM from your phone’s memory and then open the folder where you have copied the ROM.zip file before. To update your phone to 6.0 Marshmallow, make sure you follow the directions. Just reboot your device once the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Marshmallow Update installation is completed.