If you choose wisely, apps on the smartphone can be really helpful. However, these applications can use a lot of your memory and it can delay the entire ongoing process. The solution will be to delete some of these applications. Then, how to delete Apps on iOS 10? Here are some steps to make your iPhone device more organized.
How to Delete Apps on iOs 10
- Which One of the Pre-Installed Apple Apps can be Deleted?
It is important for all Apple product users, especially those using iOS 10, to understand that not all pre-installed apps can be removed from smartphones due to the system. Before you know how to delete apps on iOS 10, read the following list of apps that you can delete.
- Watch App (Before deleting it, user must unpair the Apple Watch)
- Voice Memos
- Music (User cannot use this app with CarPlay if it is deleted)
- iTunes Store
- iCloud Drive
- Find My Friends
- Contacts (iPhone only, contact information is stored in Phone app)
- How to Delete an Apple Apps
Deleting apps on Apple that uses iOS 10 can be done easily. The same thing happens for the pre-installed app. Here are the steps.
- Open the Folder or search the Apple app that you want to delete.
- Press the app icon gently until it starts to shake.
- Tap the small ‘x’ icon that appears on the top left of the app icon.
- Tap Remove.
After deleting the app, its icon will be removed from your desktop and the folder as well.
For your information, the app will be permanently deleted if it is the app that is previously downloaded in the App Store or other app service providers. This will not apply to the pre-installed apps as described above.
Even if you have deleted it (removing from desktop or folder), these apps are not permanently deleted. In other words, this app is hidden somewhere. This is almost the same as the toggle shown on Apple’s iCloud Drive app in iOS 9. So you can install these apps again if you need them.
By following these steps of how to delete apps on iOS 10 correctly, you can easily delete them without fear of damaging the system. Make your Apple’s iOS 10 desktop more organized to make it easier for you to access important apps. Moreover, do not let your internal memory full which can cause your device to slow.