Do you have a new iPhone and you are confused on how to move data from Android to iPhone? You should not worry about that, you can do it easily and start enjoying your new iPhone.
How to Move Data from Android to iPhone
Moving your data, such as photos, accounts, contacts, and calendar from your Android to your iPhone can be confusing since they are not in the same platform. Knowing how to move data from Android to iPhone will be helpful and it will save you some time and it is pretty easy to follow. You just need to download an app called Move to iOS from your Apple Store.
This Move to iOS app will let you to transfer the data from your Android to your iPhone using Wi-Fi connection, and it is also famous as the first Android app on Apple. You need to remember that it only transfers your data, not apps, music, or passwords. This app is compatible only for iOS 9 or higher, so make sure that your iPhone has at least this iOS 9.
- Download the app from your Apple store and install it.
- Open this app and choose Move Data from Android menu in it.
- Then, you need to do the same with your Android phone by downloading Move to iOS app from your Google Play Store.
- Install it and open the app after the installation has finished.
- On both devices, tap Continue and Agree, then tap Next button on your devices.
- You need to enter the same code in order to connect both phones over the same Wi-Fi connection.
- After they have been connected, the apps will list the data that can be transferred.
- Select the things you want to move like your Chrome bookmarks, Google Account info, photos or videos, messages, and contacts.
- After you have selected those things, the app will transfer the data from your Android to iPhone.
- Once it has been done, tap Continue Setting Up iPhone and you need to create Apple ID or if you have one, you can just log in using it.
That is the way on how to move data from Android to iPhone and once all the process has been done, you can start using your iPhone with your existing data from your Android. If you do not like the waiting, you can download some Google apps on your iPhone and simply log in to retrieve your data.