Cell phone has its internal and external memory to keep all the data inside the phone whether it is video, pictures, and even document. However, both of those memories have their own capacity which cannot keep all the data, especially pictures which have more number. Therefore, rather than deleting the data, it is better to transfer the pictures into the computer. Moreover, it is also safer to keep the data on the computer. So, how to get pictures from phone to computer?
3 Ways on How to Get Pictures from Phone to Computer
Transferring pictures to computer is necessary, especially when your phone’s memory is full. There are 3 different ways on how to get pictures from phone to computer according to the types of the computer.
- Using Google Photos
- Open Google Photos on the Android.
- Then, tap the top-left corner symbol and the menu will pop-out.
- Choose settings, which is near the bottom of the pop-out menu.
- After that, choose back up & Sync. It is near the top of settings menu
- You have to make sure that the switch is on. If it isn’t, you should tap the switch to turn on the backup for photos.
- Then, open Google Photos website on a computer. You may be asked to sign in into Google account.
- Select photos to download
- Click menu in the top-right corner of the Google Photos page.
- Choose Download. Finally, you can have some photos in your computer.
- Transferring Pictures to Windows Computer
- First of all, connect your phone to computer.
- Open Start on your computer. It is the Windows logo at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Then, open file explorer.
- After that, click your Android’s name. You may click This PC in the left-hand sidebar then double-click the Android’s name under the “Devices & Drives” heading.
- Double-click the SD Card or Internal Storage folder. It depends on where you keep the pictures.
- Double-click DCIM folder.
- Next, double click the folder where you put your pictures in.
- After that, select the pictures and then choose copy or simply tap Ctrl + C together.
- Find the destination folder on the computer.
- Then, tap Ctrl + V together or just simple choose paste.
- Transferring pictures to Mac computer
- Firstly, connect your phone to the computer by using USB cable
- Then, open a browser on the Mac computer
- Open the Android File Transfer page
- Then, choose download now
- After that, install the Android File Transfer. If it is done, open it
- Double-click the SD Card or Internal Storage folder depends on where you save the pictures.
- Choose the folder and then select the pictures
- Click edit and choose copy or cut
- Next, open Finder and select a save location
- Click edit and choose paste items
Those are the 3 different ways on how to get pictures from phone to computer. Choose one and try the other one if you should fail to do it.