LG G4 was released worldwide in June 2015 and it gives nice impression towards the customer. However, in spite of its good specifications, it does not mean that you will not find any problem with this phone. Mostly, the problem is LG G4 stuck on LG Screen. So, how to solve that problem?
Why LG G4 Stuck on LG Screen?
After updating or downgrading the phone, LG G4 owners find that the LG G4 stuck on LG screen. The problem is known as bootloop issue and this issue has been complained by many LG G4 owners. Finally, after several months, LG Electronics responses that the issue is caused because of hardware defect. Furthermore, this bootloop issue potentially affects all carrier-branded and regional models of LG G4 units.
The official stated that the source of this issue is the loose of contact between components. After the acknowledgement, LG will make an official statement by saying that they are aware of this issue and they will help the LG G4 owners to solve this issue. LG G4 owners should contact LG Service center and the phone will be repaired.
Solving Bootloop Issue
If you want to solve the issue without telling LG Service Center, you may do it by yourself. Here are some steps that you may try as the problem solving. Nevertheless, after doing these steps, you will lose all of your data.
- First of all, turn off the phone or take the battery out and then insert it again.
- Then, press and hold the power + volume down button at the same time for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo appears, you can release the power button for a second and then hold again the power button.
- After that, you will find a Factory Hard Reset menu. By that, you may release all the buttons.
- Press the power button to begin and then press it to confirm. Then, the phone will factory reset and it will be automatically restarted.
Solving the issue by using those simple steps may be done for the LG G4 owners who just find this issue. For those who have suffered from this issue for a long time, it is better if you contact the LG Service Center because the official will help you to fix the problem of LG G4 stuck on LG screen. Don’t wait too long to solve it.