The built-in camera app on iPhone offers a feature that allows you to crop your videos without using any third-party app. However, if you want to get various features in video editing, you can choose one of the third-party video-editing apps that can be used in iPhone, i.e. iMovie. Check out the following guide on how to edit iPhone video to learn more.
How to Edit iPhone Video
- To start how to edit iPhone video, you may open the ‘Photo’ app on your iPhone device.
- Choose the video you want to edit. By cutting video, you can remove or erase unnecessary or excessive parts of your video.
- Drag the left and right arrows at the top of the video to select the parts of the video you want to keep or remove.
- Click the ‘Trim’ button at the right top of your iPhone display.
- Choose between ‘Original Trim’ or ‘Save as New Clip. The first option allows you to save the cropped video in lieu of the original file (the original video will be replaced with an already-edited video). While the second option allows you to save the edited video as preserve a new file, so the original video file is still available to watch as well.
Edit Video by iMovie
- First, you must download the iMovie app. You can download it from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imovie/id377298193?mt=8. Currently, this app is sold for $4.99 on the App Store. Then, install it on your device.
- Run the iMovie app after the installation is finished.
- Choose the video you want to edit. In the iMovie editing session, there will be two yellow lines each on either side of your video.
- Scroll and adjust the position of the two yellow lines to select the part of the video you want to save.
- Double tap your video clip. Then, the ‘Clip Settings’ menu will be displayed on the screen.
- Edit your video to your desire using features available features in the ‘Clip Settings’ menu. For example, you can enter the video title and choose whether you want to add the sound clip to your video.
- Touch the ‘Done’ button after you finish in making the desired edits.
So, talking about how to edit iPhone video, you have at least two options to try. Both are easy and fast to do and the result will be satisfying. You can use the original feature on the phone or you can use third party app for a little extra on your video. Which one do you prefer? e, here is the list of how to edit iPhne videowhether you want to add the sound clip to your video.____________________