Samsung is one of the leading Android phones in the market since it has numerous users. One of the favorite Samsung phones is Galaxy S7. To connect Galaxy S7 to PC is very important for its users to do data back up and sync.
Connect Galaxy S7 to PC
If you want to transfer data from your pc to your S7 or the other way around, then knowing how to connect Galaxy S7 to PC is very important. This is done to prevent you to lose the information on your phone.
There are some ways to connect your S7 to PC, such as using USB cable, and using Wi-Fi connection. The first way is by using USB cable that goes with your phone.
- Open the Setting menu on your phone.
- Choose Developer Options in it.
- Turn it on by tapping the button on the top if you have not turned it on.
- After it has been turned on, scroll down on your screen and enable the USB Debugging option.
- Click OK.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and your S7 will be read as a disk.
Another way to connect your S7 is by using an app called Android Transfer and it will allow you to connect your S7 to your computer via Wi-Fi. This way is very beneficial if you do not have the USB cable with you and it is also beneficial if there are connection problem with the USB cable itself.
- You need to download Android Transfer app in your PC and you can find the app on the internet.
- Install the app first and launch it.
- Tap the Connect Now option.
- After you have chosen the option, you will be provided with two options, namely Connect via Wi-Fi and connect via USB. Chose Connect via Wi-Fi and scan the QR code on the screen using your S7 with the QR scanning app.
- Make sure that your S7 and your computer is on the same Wi-Fi network and you are ready to transfer data from your S7 from your computer or vice versa.
To connect your Galaxy S7 to PC easily, you can use both using the USB cable or third party program. They will let you transfer audio, photos, videos, contacts, messages, and many things between your S7 and your computer.