One of the main problems when you get or buy a secondhand iPhone in online buying and selling site is ‘iCloud Lock’. When you use the iDevice, it continues to inquire about the iCloud previous owner’s login details from this iPhone. But take it easy. You can also do a simple hack on how to bypass iCloud lock on iPhone 6.
How to Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 6
iCloud Activation Lock is the best security feature that is embedded in iOS system. For example, when you lost your device and the “Find My iPhone” service is enabled, it will protect your iPhone from being used by anyone. In addition, the device will end up on iCloud Activation Lock, asking for details of iCloud account. Here are the steps on how to bypass iCloud lock on iPhone 6 that will help you to avoid the various losses.
- Open your iPhone 6 device. Then, select your country and language.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings. If you do not see ‘i’ icon next to the Wi-Fi network, press the home button. Then, select the ‘More Wi-Fi Settings’ option.
- Make sure that your iDevice is not connected to the network. If it is connected to the network, click ‘i’ icon, and then click ‘Forget this network’.
- Click the ‘i’ icon, and then enter the DNS. You may select from these IPs corresponding to your location below:
- Asia: 104. 155. 220. 58
- Europe: 104. 155. 28. 90
- USA/North: 104. 154. 51. 7
- Rest of the world: 78. 100. 17. 60
- Click ‘Back’ tab on the top left screen, then select your network and enter your Wi-Fi password. Therefore, when your device will go to the next page, do not click ‘Back’.
- After all of the processes above are successfully done, iCloud Bypass screen will appear.
- Scroll down the screen. Then, press menu to navigate apps, camera, music, videos, and many more.
- Your iPhone 6 device is ready to use.
The various steps above on how to bypass iCloud lock on iPhone 6 are easy to apply. In addition, these steps will be very useful for you to be able to activate the secondhand iPhone that you bought or forgot the password on your iCloud. In conclusion, it will bring back many functions like, videos, music, games, social media, streaming, and many more.