Today, many of the latest smartphones have added a new security feature embedded in them, namely FRP (Factory Reset Protection). Of course, this feature raises the pros and cons among smartphone users, especially if you buy a secondhand device.
The feature usage turns out to require verification of Google account. So, how to bypass Google account verification after reset?
How to Bypass Google Account Verification after Reset
The most effective way to overcome FRP Lock that requires Google account verification is by bypassing your smartphone. Many ways can be applied on how to bypass Google account verification after reset; one of them is using OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Therefore, here is the following list of steps that you can apply.
- Before starting the bypass stage, you can download the ‘Bypass’ app first. You can download it in the application provider that you use.
- Extract and save the files that you have downloaded. Then save them to your flash disk or Memory Card.
- Turn on your device. Follow its steps to Wi-Fi settings. Then connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click ‘Next’ until it stops on requesting verification of Google account view.
- Connect your device with a flash disk using an OTG cable. Automatically, the ‘Browser’/’File Manager’ window will appear.
- Search the ‘Bypass’ app that you have downloaded earlier.
- Install the ‘Bypass’ app to verify your Google account. When the ‘Install Blocked’ warning appears, click on the ‘settings’ menu until you can see the ‘Security Settings’ page.
- Check on ‘Unknown Source’. Then click ‘OK’.
- Once the application has finished installing, open the application. Then, you will be redirected to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Next, you can take the Factory Reset to your device. Click on ‘Backup and Reset’ > ‘Factory Data Reset’ > ‘Reset Device’ > ‘Erase Everything’. After that your device will automatically Reboot/Restart.
- If you have been through all the steps as above, it means that your device has been successfully bypassed. The verification of Google account will automatically disappear.
Using the OTG cable media is one of the easiest ways on how to bypass Google account verification after reset. Moreover, you can also use other ways to overcome the FRP problem, including through RootJunky (quick shortcut) and Side Sync Apps. It depends on your preference and easiness in running the process. However, those steps above are often considered the easiest so you should give it a try