Google has invented a new feature for Android that allows the users to protect the device in case it gets stolen or lost. This kind of feature is very beneficial for that case, but what if you buy the used phone and you need to do the account verification? Knowing how to bypass Google Account verification will be the answer.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification
The phone will be unavailable to use before you log in into the previously logged Google Account, therefore you need to know how to bypass Google Account verification. To be able to do it, you will need an app named FRP or Factory Reset Protection bypass tool. Download the app and you can use it to bypass the Google Account verification. In addition, you will also need a USB OTG to install this app to your phone.
- Do the Factory Reset on the phone and wait until the reboot is finished.
- Enter the desired language for your phone.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi network.
- The next screen will show you the user license agreement and check the box I understand and agree, then click tap next.
- The phone will show the Google Account Verification and ask you to log in into the Google Account.
- Connect the USB OTG to your phone and once the File Manager pops up, install the app.
- Once it has been installed, open it and go to the Setting menu on the device.
- Select the Backup and Reset menu and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Erase Everything from the menu.
- Now your phone will reset again without requiring you to log in into the Google Account.
The second method is similar to the previous method, but you will need to use your PC and USB cable for it.
- Download an app called SideSync and install I on your PC.
- Connect your phone using USB cable and choose Chrome to download the APK.
- After you have downloaded it, search ES File Explorer and install.
- Open the app and install the bypass app from it.
- Once the Setting menu has opened, choose Backup and Reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
Bow you know how to bypass Google Account verification. You can try one of those methods to unlock the Google Account in the device and try the other is you fail at the first try. Good luck.