This Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow custom ROM allows you to upgrade your device to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. By applying this new Marshmallow Upgrade, you will get so many advanced features such as an increased performance, longer span device battery, faster and beautiful graphic, 64-bit SoCs support for ARM x86, superior mobile graphics with OpenGL ES 3.1, easier navigation with user friendly visual elements, faster response, realistic and natural graphics.
Users can also experience brilliant notification by swiping from the top of the display that is easier to see. The notifications are based on the contacts and the message to the contacts. It also adds more protection on lost data or device with a new encryption feature. There is also far better protection and updates against virus and Trojan. Video technology is updated for full support for HEVC that allow UHD 4K 10-bit video playback. The device can now decode videos for saving power and improving HLS. The Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow update also provides so many cool features when installed.
Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow Prior Installation
Here what you should perform before you try the update:
Your personal data should be backed up appropriately.
You need to charge your device battery power to 80% before starting the Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow update.
Make sure the USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.
To avoid the device to hang while booting or in the flashing process, before you restart your device it is recommended you clear dalvik and clear cache partition.
Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow Flashing Process
- Click on the download link to download the Android Marshmallow ROM into your device.
- Install the ROM Manager you can download from Google Play store completely into your device. You also need to install the clockwork mod recovery.
- Grab the USB cable and use it to connect your device to your computer. The ROM.zip file you have previously downloaded should now be copied into your device memory.
- Enter the recovery mode on your device with the help of ROM Manager.
- You need it to access the recovery menu to wipe all data such as Delvik Cache. And then return to the recovery main menu and search the ROM file in your device memory. Choose the ROM.zip file and tap the start key to confirm the installation process. Wait until the process is complete and then reboot your device. You may need to wait around 15 minutes for the process to finish. Now you can enjoy Asus ZenFone 4 Update Marshmallow on your device.